If you have any unanswered questions, please, feel free to send an email from the contact page.
What’s your return policy? Physical or service.
Physical products- If you're wanting to return any artwork for any reason, the artwork is to be returned within 2 weeks, after the item is received, for a full refund of the item (postage excluded) or within 30 days for store credit. The artwork must be in the same condition as received and posted at the cost of the buyer with the original packaging. If the item is damaged upon postage return, it's up to the buyer to insure the items postage - Items returned damaged will not receive a refund. Locals to Sydney metro may request a pickup return direct from Neska Designs at no extra cost.
Graphic design or other services - since design is a service, there is no return once the task has begun. Although if you are unhappy with the final product I'm more than happy to narrow down exactly what you expect and try to embody that for you.
How soon can I expect my product? Physical or service.
Physical Product - Once payment is confirmed, the artworks are on their way to the post office within a business day. If there's a short delay in having the printed items printed or some sort of delay in packaging the artwork, the customer will be notified via sms or email (depending on where they're located) and they can usually expect the item to be posted within an extra business day.
Standard postage for Australia wide items can take up to 9 business days, express can take up to 3 at most.
Standard international postage is not available due to not having tracking numbers, international postage should take up to 9 business days.
All physical items have tracking information.
Design or other service - I have a very fast turnover rate and get back to my clients usually within the business day. Depending on how payment is arranged (see below) dictates when I can begin on the task. For those who require a meeting or photoshoot, I can have that sorted within a weeks time.
Service Question - Are you able to organise printing?
Absolutely! We will have to talk about the extra pricing details although I have people on hand.
Do you have customer service?
Feel free to ring any time during 8.30am to 6.30pm weekdays and sometimes if working late, I'll be contactable on every second Saturday. For outside of hours urgent questions related to physical products, please email email@example.com.
How long does it take to complete a task?
This depends on the task itself and what medium you require. Basic designs with small amounts of copy and an image shouldn't take more than an hour. I try to get a form of final product to my clients within 5 business days including feedback from the client.
Commissioned artworks will vary between a week and a few months depending on the size.
Whats the hourly rate?
Currently the hourly rate is $90 per hour for anyone not in a subscription and $100ph for my art or retouching tasks.
How do I pay?
For jobs under $600 I require upfront payment and for anything above I require a 30% - 50% deposit before I begin work.
Art commissions have a different instalment schedule in thirds, please read to the section "All things Art commissions".
You can send it through the details mentioned on your estimate, through PayPal or bank cheque.
How long will it take to do a simple design?
Roughly it takes me about an hour to an hour and a half for one EDM which includes text placement. If theres no text in your advert then a lot faster.
Print designs such as catalogues with a specific brief can take around 3 hours plus or minus an hour.
All things Art commissions.
- Please enquire directly for a custom art commission.
- Commissions may be painted, digital, a mural, or any other platform discussed.
- Commissioned artworks will be paid in three instalments, the first before the artwork has begun, the second third will be paid after two thirds of the artwork is completed, the final third will be paid upon pickup or postage.
- The customer may not see the artwork in it's progress stages.
- The customer may request up to two changes after the work is completed and each change will be paid for at an hourly rate of $100.
- The customer understands that art is subjective and they may not like the final artwork, if they decide they do not like the final artwork after two changes they may terminate there and not pay the final third. The artwork and first two payments and artwork will be kept by the artist and the artwork will be put up for re-sale.
- The customer has seen the previous artworks and is basing their choice to have an artwork commissioned by Vanessa T Stefanova in this style.