This is a colouring in book I’ve made from my digital artworks prior to 2020.
After an adventure to crowd fund the first print run, I’m proud to say it’s ready for sale!
The book has the following features:
– Greyed out lines so the user can feel like their final image looks actually drawn!
– Spiral bound so the user can lie it flat without effort.
– Reference images on the left, either to use as a guide or use as they wish!
– 1mm covers so the user can colour on a solid surface when they’re on the go.
– Inspiring images.
– Recycled paper
– 120gsm page thickness
– 20cm x 25cm (plus the wire)
Don’t trust my website?? All good! I’ve listed the book on other websites plus their commission. eBay, Shopify and will be on Amazon in the following months. It’s currently on Kindle although the quality is lacking in comparison to my self published version.
I’ll be making two each year from now on. Feel free to send me a photo of your finished pages!